Designed and engineered as permanent and temporary demountable structures
All of our safari tents are designed and engineered as permanent and temporary demountable structures. Glamping & safari tents are manufactured by our team at our factory in Nailsworth, Gloucestershire with many aspects of the tents being hand finished. We have ensured that all materials are of the highest specifications and that the performance of these materials is particularly suitable to both the UK climate and for permanent year round use.
Our clients are investing a great deal of money setting up Glamping locations and we recognise that the proven structural performance is a significant factor in purchasing Safari Tents.
All our Safari Tents have been thoroughly tested by Structural Engineers and meet various British Standards and European codes. Call us to discuss the Structural Engineers Report.
- Comprising of ‘A’ frame sections our frames are made of heavy duty box-section galvanised steel.
- Standard frames – detailed in the report are rated to specific wind loads. We can also offer Premium Upgraded frames offering even greater performance for locations that may well be more exposed to the elements.
- We can in fact provide a post code specific search along with our Structural Engineers which will determine if your location requires the standard or premium frame based on historical data.
- The frames are secured to the pre-constructed deck using a variety of anchor-points including the steel footplates of the footplates of the steel frame legs. These are secured withwith heavy duty coach bolts to the deck.
- Fully waterproof 650gsm Olive Green PVC (polyester fabric) with fungicide coating.
- Tensile strength (warp/weft) N/5cm 2300/2200 DIN53354
- Tear resistance (warp/weft) 230/210 N DIN53363
- Fire retardant - PASS BS7837:1996 (2008) EN 13501
- ‘Regentex’ 407gsm blended polyester cotton plain weave, sand-coloured canvas.
- Colours available: sand, ivory, green.
- Tensile strength N/50mm(min) – Warp 2190 / Weft 1750 BS EN ISO13934-1:1999
- Tear strength N (min) – Warp 110 / Weft 77 BS EN ISO13937-3:2000
- Rot resistance –PASS AATCC147 (Antibacterial) AATCC30 (Antifungal)
- Meets rot resistance DEF STAN 68-141
- Water resistance – PASS BS3408
- Flame Retardant – PASS BS7837:1996
- All walls have an olive green PVC weather strip along the bottom edge for protection.
- 4oz / 114gsm ivory polyester
- Fire retardant – PASS BS7175:1989(2008)
- Fully removable and washable
- Clearplas fully transparent clear PVC windows
- Heavy weight 879gsm / 0.75mm
- Fire Retardant – PASS BS5867 Part 2
- 60mm dia wooden side poles and solid wood finials
- Black 25mm weight rated ratchet straps
- 36” ground stakes