Tubular Frame Tents & Pagodas
Ideal for quick installation...
Simplicity, Quality, Choice
Tubular frame tents are probably the simplest type of marquee to put up, particularly for the non-specialist. They can be installed quickly for parties and other events: just slot the frame together, put on the roof and hang the walls.
BONDs tubular frame tents and pagodas are constructed from strong anodised 2” aluminium poles with all fittings in high quality zinc passivate gold coloured plated steel. Our standard covers are manufactured using 650gsm coated PVC fabric, although other fabrics are available on request.
A choice of roof styles is available: the standard hipped roof or the pagoda in a single or twin peak design.
- 2” (44mm) anodised aluminium tubing
- Zinc passivate plated gold coloured T’s and corner fittings
- Leg height 7’
- Staking – 30” steel
- Tensioning screw for pagoda roof: 30mm plated steel threaded bar
- 650 gsm flame retardant, low wicking PVC roofs
- Straight valance standard – coloured valance and/or scalloping with welded textured edge on request
- Walls in PVC or polycotton 410gsm canvas, laced with nylon dog clips
- Variety of window styles including panoramic
We can design a bespoke Tubular frame marquee to suit your space, a look at our bespoke marquees page.
If you are not sure which marquee style suites your needs, then please give us a call. All our marquees are made at our Gloucestershire factory.