Traditional Marquees & Pole Tents
Traditional marquees or pole tents create a stunning backdrop for all occasions
British Designed and Made
Traditional marquees or pole tents create a stunning backdrop for all occasions. Our experience of pole tents ranges from stripped circular circus tents to elegant cream PVC and canvas marquees.
Our standard range of traditional marquees and pole tents come in widths from 20’ up to 40’ and are generally extendable in 10’, 15 or 20’ bays. We provide the necessary pulleys, pole work, stakes and guys.
Pole work can be supplied either in anodised aluminium or in the more traditional wood according to customer preference. Side poles can be supplied with rope and slider tensioners or ratchets depending on requirement.
- King poles and ridge poles Aluminium-4.5 inch diameter - split and sleeved if required
- Wall height 7’ (6’6” available on request)
- Wooden wall poles – 1 ¾ inch diameter single or double spike
- Aluminium wall poles – 1 ¾ inch O/D 14 gauge
- Staking – 30” steel
- 650 gsm flame retardant, low wicking PVC coated fabric
- Straight valance standard – coloured valance and/or scalloping with welded textured edge on request
- Walls in PVC or polycotton 450gsm canvas, laced with nylon dog clips or tent hooks to preference
- Variety of standard window types available
Looking For Something Specially Made?
We can provide bespoke design where required, take a look at our bespoke marquees page.
If you are not sure which style of marquee best suits your needs, then do call us.
All our traditional marquees are made at our Gloucestershire factory.