Clearspan marquees for use in a wide variety of different applications
Clearspan marquees are used in a wide variety of different applications. Being modular and rigid they can be installed without the need for guy ropes and cover a range of sizes.
Although the features listed below are standard we are happy to supply both frames and PVC or canvas adapted to meet your particular requirements. We have the capabilities to provide a bespoke marquee manufacturing service where required – do visit the Bespoke Marquee area of the website.
We manufacture clearspan walls, roofs and gable sections to fit every major make of marquee frame up to 30m span and we can produce covers precisely to match your existing stock, walkways and guttering to join the marquee to existing buildings, where required. A wide variety of window styles including panoramic and fixing components are available.
- Span – 3m, 6m, 9m – other bespoke sizes on request
- Compatible with other major clearspan systems
- Four channel section: profile size 48 x 94 x 3mm
- Ridge connectors and eave knuckles made from 4mm galvanised steel box section
- Walls – curtain rails or ball sliders available
- Keder track entry points chamfered to avoid keder damage
- Aluminium footplates universal with offset peg holes
- Adjustable feet on gable legs
- Universal gable leg for 6m and 9m
- Eyebolt under eave knuckle for lining pulle
- Stitched or welded, clear panels or solid colour of customer’s choice in 650 gram flame retardant, low wicking PVC coated fabric.
- Scalloped or straight valance with welded textured edge
- Elastic loops and toggles
- Tensioning 8mm shock cord and s-hooks
- Weather flaps secured with Velcro
- Standard marquee comes with laced walls (single piece available on request)
- Variety of window types available.